St. Joe Valley PHCC/MCAI News
At St. Joe Valley PHCC/MCAI we work to provide the most up to date news on a local, state and national level. Being informed strengthens our reputations as the best choice when customers are seeking out reliable products and knowledgeable service. Please see below to learn more.
PHCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
This year the PHCC Educational Foundation has approximately $140,000 up for grabs through 56 scholarships.
Who is Eligible to Apply?
• Plumbing or HVAC apprentices who are working full time for a PHCC contractor member.
• Trade school or community college students taking plumbing or HVAC classes.
• College students pursuing majors directly related to the plumbing-heating-cooling industry.
• A max of 4 apprentices per company can win, so only have your top contenders apply.
When is the Deadline and When Are Winners Selected?
• Applications and all required supporting materials are due by May 1st.
• The Foundation Scholarship committee reviews applications over the summer. Winners are notified in late July and award checks are mailed directly to schools in August.
Federated Insurance Risk Management Seminar
Federated Insurance will be hosting a one-day Risk Management seminar in Noblesville on Wednesday, May 17, 2023. Click on the QR code below to register.
PHCC CONNECT 2023
Upcoming St. Joe Valley PHCC/MCAI Meetings
April Membership Meeting | April 27, 2023 | Ruth’s Chris Steak House | Granger, IN
June Membership Meeting | June 15, 2023 | Tabor Hill | Buchanan, MI
August Picnic | August 19, 2023 | Potawatomi Zoo | South Bend, IN
October Membership Meeting | October 25, 2023 | Jesus Grill | Mishawaka, IN
December Membership Meeting | December 13, 2023 | Morris Park Country Club | South Bend, IN
Back to Top Contact Us